Sunday, October 19, 2014

An Aside, Part 2

Well, I really want to write my next segment right now but I am currently dealing with a horrible bought of vertigo/migraine while at the hospital with our 3 year old getting his 48 hour EEG. We arrived today at 2. Around 7 they came in and did the strobe part of the test and it messed me up. I don't even understand except when it was over I stood up to walk around and knew immediately I had vertigo. Didn't have it before. So weird. I just did some online reading about that and apparently that happens to people sometimes with strobes. So I would appreciate your prayer for me now too! Geez Louise!

Reuben is doing awesome though. He is only hooked up to the EEG right now. He doesn't love the probes on his head, but they aren't bothering him too much. He's eating like crazy too and watching tons of movies and talking my ear off, so I guess we're good. I'm praying that he might have an episode tonight so they can catch this on EEG and see what it is.



You can't tell but he's grinning to beat the band in this picture!



I'm sorry for not continuing my story yet, again. Soon!

4 comments:

  1. He is such a trooper! I hope you start feeling normal again soon. I don't care for strobe lights much either. Get some good rest. Is that possible in the hospital?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you friend. I started feeling better in the night. Never have done that before with a strobe light! Horrible! We got 4 hours of rest. AWesome right?

      Delete
  2. He's such a doll baby. I pray for you and him. I have family who has vertigo and it's a challenge to even get up out of a chair or bed and move until it passes. Mother's are strong women. We do anything for the one's we love.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is horrible! I get it occasionally but that's the first time I've gotten it from a strobe light. It was weird! Thank you for praying!

      Delete

Would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...