Wednesday, December 7, 2011

1000 Gifts

The Lord gave us a huge gift yesterday. He provided. Out of our despair He answered. He brought glory to His Name. He rescued us.

Then I stepped outside at midnight last night to this:


(Does anyone else see the heart here besides me?)

...gentle, pure. quiet, SNOW. I was overwhelmed with His presence. And I saw both His gentle hand and the joy that He is in the giant falling, blowing, spinning snow flakes. Casting their contrasting glow onto all they touched. That is Him. He is PRESENT.





Bless You, Abba.



Eucharisteo.


1 comment:

  1. I wish the snow would have lasted longer, but Im sure we will get more. My children didnt get a chance to play in the little bit we got, but they enjoyed looking at it from the window

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...