Friday, September 30, 2011

Eucharisteo

I've been reading Ann Voskamp's book:



It's changing me. It is so beautifully written. There is no way I can truly describe this book other than: Thankfulness. Gratitude. Worship. Eucharisteo.

Do yourself a favor and read it. :)

So here are a few of my moments relishing the eucharisteo:


Discovering the release and beauty of painting. Creating something worthwhile with your own hands. Watching a vision come to life. I'm loving it. And worshiping through it.


Beautiful colors in the food God has given us. The ability to buy, chop, stir, cook, and eat from His hand.


Tall grass in the woods behind our house. The wind blowing and the grass bowing low to their Maker. ALL creation sings of His glory.


A yard. Cool grass on bare feet. Eucharisteo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...