Thursday, July 14, 2011

A few of my favorite things...

I always have a lot of deep thoughts going through my head, so I thought I would share with you a few "lighter" things. These are some current likes of mine...

Ben and Jerry's Cinnamon Buns Ice Cream
I haven't had any of this ice cream in a few years but I bought a pint this week. Oh. My. Cinnamon. Goodness. How do they DO that?!


Yes there are two ice creams. I actually bought this for the kids the other day but am personally a little excited about it myself. It is reminiscent of Funfetti cake with blue icing. It's like having your cake and eating it too. Delish!


My couch. I am so grateful for this couch because it came out of the flood. Something desired but unexpected. Yes it's going to burn one day, but I do enjoy cuddling with my hubby on it at night watching...



We were late bloomers to the Office but we have spent the last several months having "Office dates" after the kids go to bed and watching the first several seasons. We are currently about halfway through season 5 and hopefully we can get fully caught up before it starts again in the fall. This is a great way for us to reconnect and laugh together. We love laughing. Laughing is good.




My house. So grateful. I feel like so much is a work in progress but I still want to share with you guys. God has been so good and I just can't believe we have our OWN HOUSE! Wow.


My own bathroom. With a jetted tub. Grateful.



The kids have their own bedrooms for the first time since they were babies. Grateful!


My laundry ROOM!! Not a closet. A laundry room. Considering how much time I spend here, you shouldn't be surprised that I'm grateful for this. ;)


My kitchen. A place to put all my stuff. New pots and pans that God provided after the flood. I love cooking and I'm so grateful for a place to do that again. Oh, and something else that is my favorite, I made last night. Something I came across a while back and it is mmm, mmm, good.


My bedroom! This is the biggest bedroom we've ever had and I keep getting shocked at how much we've got in there and still have lots of room to move around. (Don't you like the glow-in-the-dark dog? Lol!)


The kids' bathroom! Their very own bathroom! I love that we have more than one tub, more than a couple of closets. We can breathe! Grateful. Grateful. GRATEFUL.

1 comment:

  1. Wow !!!!! love the house its so cozy looking, I know how it feels to wait for one... we had our time too nothing compared to the flood but nonthe less almost homeless any whoo. Im so happy for you guys and the kids yay for Alaya and Kayle ! oh yeah and Tippy too haha, I pray more blessings on your family and your home. May your life always be a living testimony girl. Love, Aletheia :0)

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...