Sunday, December 27, 2009

Your Presence

Where I Belong~Cory Asbury and Matt Gilman

Your Presence is all I am longing for
here in the secret place.
Your nearness is all I am waiting for
here in the quiet place.
Here in the secret place.

My soul waits for You alone.
Just like the watchmen wait for dawn.
Here I finally found the place
Where we'll meet, Lord, face-to-face.

I finally found where I belong.
I finally found where I belong, in Your Presence
I finally found where I belong
It's to be with You
To be with You

For I am my Beloved's and He is mine
So come into your garden and take delight in me
Take delight in me

Delight in me

Here in Your Presence God I find my rest
Here in Your Presence God




I listened to this song for the first time since Pops passed away: a few days ago. I realized as I was listening to it that this was the song I was worshipping and praying to as Pops went to be with Jesus. I had no idea the oneness there was with the Spirit in the moment of me praying this song over Pops, until that moment. I stand in awe once again that I got to be part of that. Bless the Lord! I will never hear this song the same way again and I have great joy in that. I look forward to the reunion with Pops in heaven one day and to hear his version of his passing. I know it will be an amazing story.

"Thank You God for Your revelation of what you were doing then. Thank You for my Pops. Thank You for using me and for teaching me. You are so good."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...