Monday, December 21, 2009

Overdue picture post: Wonderplace, Halloween, Christmas Parade, Cayle's Christmas Party and 5th birthday!!

Yes I know I'm overdue for a picture post. So without further ado...


Our first ever trip to the Wonderplace for our good friend Will's birthday party...







The dress up stage

The grocery store



The water box



Halloween (Cayle: Spiderman and friends from small group)




Spiderman and Princess Alaya




Cayle got to ride the fire truck in the Christmas parade with Aunt Vicki. (Alaya was supposed to ride but was sick this day.)



Cayle's Christmas party at school. Cayle is on the right. They are singing for us. :) So fun!



Cheetoh face. Grrr!






Mommy and Cayle at the Christmas party which also fell on his 5th birthday!!





More singing and dancing!





Cayle's birthday party at Jumpzone!




Sharing the throne with Sissy. What a sweet boy!


Cayle with buddies


Blowing out the candles on the Batman cake



Can't believe my baby is 5 years old. It just doesn't seem like that should be possible. I feel like this time with him as flown by. I never fully understood that until I had kids of my own. Certain phases/stages feel like they last forever but they are gone in the blink of an eye. Cayle is such a joy to me and our family. He keeps us laughing and yet is so serious and such a "grown up" at the same time. God has richly blessed me with Him. I pray that He will truly be faithful and bold, as his name means, and give God glory all the days of his life. Love you Cayle, millions and billions!

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...