Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Yeah, yeah...

So I know I suck at blogging right now. I feel like right now, Wednesday at 4pm I have had my first moment of stillness enough to think and process, this week. Monday and Tuesday are too nuts to do anything but something school related or take care of kiddos. So here I sit. I have had so many thoughts lately concerning my writing: the fact that I don't get to do it enough, different prompts like how my life after cancer has been affecting me lately, how the kids are growing and changing before my very eyes, how I need to start working on my thesis project so that 100 pages and a year from now don't slip away before I know it-leaving me stressed and frazzled, that teaching is amazing and I feel so edified in the middle of it, and so on.

But, unfortunately, there is no time. Not now anyway. I need to find a way to carve out some, but until that day, I'll leave you with a new favorite song...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...