Saturday, June 13, 2009

Pictures

I haven't posted pictures in forever and that is mostly because doing that on blogger is a little hairy and still new to me. If anyone wants to help me figure out how to do this, I would appreciate any tutorials. I just had to edit my html code to get the pictures in the right order.


I need to record this for posterity. I started putting the gate up outside the kids' bedroom the last few nights/naptimes because Alaya is getting up way too much and we've tried everything else to get her to stay in bed. Before naptime today she was going potty and said, "Mommy, are you going to trap me in my room today?" :)


I'm having two parties this week, which is my goal. Ya'll pray for me. I'm really excited about this and am praying it would really bless God and our family.

Pictures:


The other day at the park...


Her hair is just long enough for pig tails and she actually lets me do them but she calls them "pink tails". Everything girly to Alaya is pink.

She skinned her knee several weeks ago and she put this sticker on it as a bandaid. She cracks me up.



This is his paper airplane that was in the trash in about two seconds after this picture was taken. He is my precious little guy.

I took this the other day because he looked so handsome:


Last tball game for the year:














Sweet boy. He's a had a great year and I'm glad we did it. Its has been a good experience for him. :)

1 comment:

  1. I hear ya. It does feel like talking to the computer if people don't comment! I try to comment whenever I can.

    Your kids look too grown up. I suppose mine do as well. I just haven't had time for lots of picture snapping lately. I have a feeling Alaya and Maryn would be BFFs. I had a crazy idea, by the way. Let's take a family vacay one weekend up to IHOP. If you can find us a free/cheap place to stay, we can take turns watching each other's kids so we can have a prayer-focused marriage vacay w/ each other and talk about what God is teaching us in our marriages! I told Dave about this the other night. I think he thinks I'm a weirdo for planning things like this in my head. :)

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...