Saturday, June 27, 2009


I want to answer this call in whatever ways the Lord enables me to. I feel so strongly about this and I hope you'll watch the video.
Leaving tomorrow to go to Texas and won't be back until Wednesday. Please pray for Dwayne and the children as I'm away that the Lord would protect and provide for them and bless their time together and with my parents. Pray for my safety and the other two ladies I'll be with as we're traveling and that our time would be fruitful in the Spirit.
I have just had an opportunity presented to possibly go to Israel in November. This is such a huge opportunity and obviously I REALLY want to go. Please pray for this because it is expensive and I don't know how it will work with school/teaching, etc. Also if Dwayne should go too and what that would look like. I just know that the possiblity of getting to see where my Lord walked and ministered and watch the Word come to life geographically excites me beyond words.
Love you guys!

1 comment:

  1. This video saddens my heart! Thanks for sharing it! It was wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...