Thursday, June 11, 2009

Better and other things

Feeling much better. Had a horrible visit with the doctor the other day but he did end up giving me antibiodics which I started yesterday and immediately started feeling better. Praise God! My energy level is back to normal today (I've been cleaning up a storm) but I will probably have a hoarse voice for a little while. Good news is that I've dropped five more pounds from having no appetite for three days. :) I'm down 10 now. This makes me happy.

In other news I got my Arbonne consultant kit yesterday. I feel like a real consultant now and much more prepared to do this business with all the business aids. I'm mailing out two catalogs and sample sets tomorrow and gave three samples away to my neighbors today. This is incredibly exciting for me to be working for myself, setting my own hours, going at my own pace, and knowing that I'm contributing to our household income. Bless the Lord! I pray that the words of my mouth and the meditations of my heart would be pleasing to You!!

Pray for Dwayne. He's having a rough day just feeling like he can't keep up with our bills and like he also can't get another job b/c that's the story of his life. Pray that God would break that yoke that is over him. Pray that Dwayne would press in to the Joy that is set before him and not allow the enemy to steal it away from him.

Alaya just hit Cayle in the face with a phone. I gotta go. :)

1 comment:

  1. Sounds good. Hope today is a good day. Feel better!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...