Thursday, June 4, 2009

Arbonne

So after much prayer, lots of talking, questions, and more prayer, I have decided to become an Arbonne consultant. I really believe that this is an opportunity that God has set before me to earn an income from home while continuing to stay with our children. These products are amazing and I've been using them for a few months now. I have never used products like this and never felt as good or confident in the products I'm using. This isn't just a beauty product company, it is a health and wellness company with everything from skin care, to makeup, to spa products, to vitamins and supplements. All of their skin products are:

-Botanically based
-pH correct
-hypoallergenic
-dermatologist tested
-not tested on animals
-formulated without animal products or byproducts
-formulated without mineral oil
-formulated without dyes or chemical fragrances

Don't worry I won't become a walking ad for Arbonne. But I am excited about this and if any of you would like to help me by getting a few friends together and letting me show you all these great products, I would really appreciate it!

Yes I am continuing with school and teaching in the fall. This is something I can do part-time.

And to close is this: my daughter's new way of saying yeah is yay-au (think Southern) and there is they-rr. Sweet baby. Don't know why she started this new way of announciating since she has been saying them, non-southern, for a long time now. I'll take it as another cute thing to document. :)

Cayle is drawing now. Faces, places, people, etc. He's actually pretty good at it.

Okay, off to tame the monkeys.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear it. I have some Arbonne foot cream that I've been putting on my nasty cracked heels, and it's helping a lot!!! Maybe I can have a party for my Clinton friends when I move!!!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...