Friday, May 29, 2009

What to do...

I hosted a spa party for Arbonne products last night. I did it without any intention of signing onto the business. Really. I really like these products. I had a friend tell me about them a couple of years ago and I didn't know anyone that sold them. I met Amy at Duck Duck Goose this spring and was immediately intrigued because I've had so many skin issues. Honestly my whole motivation for doing the party was 1) to get free product and 2) to have a girl's night (which turned into a mom, sister, me party but that's another story). But at the end of the night after all Amy had said I found myself wondering if this is for me? Is this the time? I mean after all that happened this week with the house and me thinking about going to work, but ultimately deciding against that because of the kids and school... What about a business I can work from home? A business with very realistic potential to make a helpful income for our family?

Wow. I have butterflies. Dwayne is so for it and I feel like I'm on the fence. What is the Lord saying? I'm not sure. Pray for me!

These are products I can definitely stand behind. They are made in a way that I am totally for (no additives, no chemicals or dyes, no animal products, all completely plant based, ph balanced, etc., etc.) and at a good price. So the issue is more: can I do this? Should I do this?

Lots to think and pray about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...